According to the CDC Director, only 25 percent of the people who make up the total number of US COVID deaths actually died because of COVID-19. The other 75 percent of COVID deaths were among people with at least four other comorbidities who died “with” not “because of” COVID-19. Yes, now they admit that they inflated the death toll.
Never forget this. Never forget what these people were willing to do just to get Donald Trump out of the White House.
They destroyed our economy, prevented children from attending school, shut down businesses, and forced millions out of work. They amassed vast unconstitutional powers, plundered a presidential election, and it was all based on data they now admit was faulty.
Never forget what they did.
As I said the other day, now that the monster they created for purely political reasons has turned on them, these assholes are going to try and pretend they didn’t lie to us for two years.
Don’t let them get away with it. Never forget what they did. Not for one single moment.
Yesterday on CNN, that phony Jake Tapper pretended to be mystified that COVID hospitalization rates included people who weren’t hospitalized because of COVID but simply tested positive while in the hospital for something else.
Jake wants you to think he is just now discovering this fact. Don’t let him get away with it. Jake was one of those people who accused others of being “conspiracy theorists” for pointing out this very fact back in 2020. And he did it with a song in his heart because he knew inflating the numbers would hurt Donald Trump’s reelection.
CNN spent the last two years amplifying every single bogus claim about COVID-19 because doing so benefited the Democrats. Never forget how they politicized this pandemic. More importantly, never let them forget it either.
If you aren’t absolutely furious about what these monsters did to the country over the last two years, you’re either a fool or a sheep.
I saw this thread from Oilfield Rando last night that hit the nail on the head:
We sent suicides and overdoses into the stratosphere over these lies.
The people responsible in government and media should never see the light of day again.
They destroyed businesses and communities. They stole what people he spent their entire lives building. They did it to solidify their power over us.
And they’re pretending it was an accident. The bastards. The irredeemable bastards.
They put people IN JAIL for calling out the lies they’re finally admitting to. They sent men with guns to handcuff them and take them to jail, while setting violent criminals free.
It’s unforgivable. And a society interested in self preservation cannot allow it to go unpunished
Never forget this. Never forget any of this.
As Jesse Kelly said yesterday on Twitter:
Watch and see the reaction from the Western world as it’s slowly revealed to them they’ve been lied to for two years.
It will tell you all you need to know about our future prospects.
The unbridled hatred you should feel for the politicians, bureaucrats, and CEOs who ripped up your life for two years over a lie should be palpable. For them. These people should publicly shamed. They should be shouted down. Some, should be put on trial.
And when some blue-check lib took offense to Jesse’s remarks and told him to “take a mature approach,” Jesse added:
They shredded your life for two years and none of them lived by their own rules. They lined their pockets and partied in Florida and lived like kings. It’s not “mature” to let that go without a reckoning. It’s weak and pathetic and inviting them to do it again.
If all we had was “two weeks to slow the spread,” sure, maybe we could be “mature” and let bygones be bygones. But they lied to us from the start and “two weeks” turned into two years. So screw bygones.
The assholes who spent the last year pretending that a 3-hour riot at the Capitol was the worst thing to ever happen are the same assholes who used the COVID pandemic to deliberately destroy the country just to win a presidential election. Ask me how much I care about January 6.
We should never forget what these monsters did. Not ever.
Hit the Tip Jar!
Every dollar makes a difference! Hit the DONATE button in the sidebar. Or, set up a recurring monthly contribution by choosing SUBSCRIBE.